6th June 2020
Thankyou for your continued patience during the pandemic. It has been very much appreciated. Here’s what to expect when you next visit our practice. The changes have been introduced to ensure your continued safety and the safety of our staff.
- To protect everyone’s health please don’t attend the practice if you have a raised temperature, persistent dry cough or new loss of sense of taste or smell. If you are self-isolating you should remain at home.
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to go through some questions.
- The door will be locked at the practice – please phone or knock when you arrive.
- You will be greeted by a member of staff and shown directly to the treatment room.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands both as you enter and as you leave the practice.
- For the time being we may be offering a reduced range of treatments to protect your health.
How can I help?
With the exception of children and carers, please come alone.
Take great care to maintain social distancing on the stairs and the corridor outside.
Our staff will be wearing face masks, you may choose to wear one as the WHO recommends.
If you arrive early, you will need to wait outside until your appointment time.
Please do not arrive without an appointment.