We provide different “levels of care”, tailored to individual needs and wishes. These levels range from the urgent to the aesthetic, beginning with those unforeseen emergencies that we all dread!
- If you are in pain, you can be seen today. As a new patient, you will be charged a separate fee which is listed in our price guide. Better still, book for a check-up before an emergency develops. This is better value for money and leads the way to a healthier way of life.
- Our aim is to relieve your pain and to encourage you on to the next level.
- When the practice is closed, please call 01943 830079 for the on-call number.
- 40% of people do not have regular dental care – make sure you’re not one of them!
- Sympathetic, professional attention from experienced staff
- Our hygienist will help you cure any gum problems – new research indicates that this has important benefits for a healthy heart
- Restore potential trouble sites before problems arise – food traps, overhanging fillings, crooked or cracked teeth